VISION – Provide knowledgeable and exceptional sound service to the congregation on Sunday morning and at special events held at the church.
DESCRIPTION – The Sound System Ministry uses the sound equipment to allow the congregation to hear clearly the worship leaders, speakers and other media used in the Sunday Morning Mass and other events where sound is needed.
SKILLS VOLUNTEERS USE
- Is able to work well with the various liturgical ministries
- Is consistently prepared and on time for areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates expertise and professionalism in the technical arts and possesses creative skills
- Has musical knowledge and ear to hear the slight nuances of the worship team/choirs
- Has understanding of signal flow and basic sound reinforcement setup
- Ability to setup, run, and troubleshoot a sound system
- Turn on and run sound equipment, including mixer, microphones, monitors, tape player, etc.
- Before and during worship services, The levels of the individual microphones would need to be attentively listened to and adjusted as needed
- Record sermon portion of the service and duplicate to MP3s for the congregation
For more information or to sign up please contact St. Brigid Church (323)292-0781 and leave a message for: